Old May 19th, 2006, 08:57 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Saudi Arabia opens its doors to tourists

Following up to Dave Frightens Me

I think we have ascertained that you're English!

the absurdity of your anti English attitudes knows no bounds,
that's at least twice this week you have attached some old
******** that's in your head to the English. You are becoming a
bore.

Actually, my own stereotype was that its the US thats prudish
about nudity? I find no shortage on Brits on naturist beaches of
Europe and British womens boobs are to be seem on other beaches
and in the lower order newspapers. Although we seem stricter than
Spain and Italy on using sex in ads.

BTW, we dont wear bowler hats to work and it isnt foggy all the
time.
--
Mike Reid
Walk-eat-photos UK "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" -- you can email us@ this site