Old March 19th, 2013, 12:40 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Is Carnival Cutting Corners on Maintenance?

On Sunday, March 17, 2013 12:58:58 PM UTC-7, Brian K wrote:

My sister is a travel agent. We're going on a free cruise on Carnival in

April to Bermuda. We'll be sailing through the Bermuda Triangle. What

could possibly go wrong? LOL

Free cruise, heh? I've always wondered about those. Don't you have to pay tax on that? Ordinary income? Taxed on the suggested retail price, not heavily discounted price everyone else pays, right? How much do you figure this free trip costs?