Old October 31st, 2011, 05:29 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Gadi Ben-Avi[_2_]

Default Chicago O'Hare car rental question

Thanks, But I was looking for some information specific to O'Hare terminal
5.
I saw somewhere, that you need to take a shuttle to the Car Rental desk, and
that the shuttle only leaves from terminal 2.

Gadi

"MLD" wrote in message ...

"Gadi Ben-Avi" wrote in message
Hi,

I am flying into O'Hare this Thursday on Alitalia.
The flight arrives in terminal 5.
I have a car reserved from Hertz.

What do I have to do once I get my luggage and go through customs?

Thanks

Gadi

In most all airports the car rental agencies are in the general vicinity of
the baggage claim. Just walk yourself up to the Hertz counter and do what
you have to do. Otherwise just follow the signs.
MLD