Old April 18th, 2004, 12:46 PM
Kelly Walker

Default Flying home - what would you do?

Pay the extra $$$ and fly directly to Newark. Transfers for 4 people will
cost almost as much (maybe even more) than the difference in air fares.

Gloria in Miami

"Pizzaman" wrote in message
m...
We (my wife, myself, two kids 7 & 11) are flying out of Orlando to
catch our SAS-flight from Newark back home to Copenhagen. Our
SAS-flight leaves Newark at 17.50 (same as 5.50 PM ?).

Now, Song or Continental will fly us directly to Newark for 480$
total, while Jetblue or Song will fly us to JFK for only 350$ total.

If we fly to JFK we would of course have to allocate time to transfer
to Newark.

What would you do?

Pizzaman