Old April 18th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Mark Hewitt

Default Flying home - what would you do?

"Pizzaman" wrote in message
m...
We (my wife, myself, two kids 7 & 11) are flying out of Orlando to
catch our SAS-flight from Newark back home to Copenhagen. Our
SAS-flight leaves Newark at 17.50 (same as 5.50 PM ?).

That's tright.

Now, Song or Continental will fly us directly to Newark for 480$
total, while Jetblue or Song will fly us to JFK for only 350$ total.

If we fly to JFK we would of course have to allocate time to transfer
to Newark.

Fly direct. The only way I would do it the other way is if you wanted to fly
there the day before and spend a day in New York.

By the time you get from one to the other you are going to be taking up
several hours and will be struggling to spend less on the transfer than the
money saved. So you will probably end up battling across New York to save
about $30 each!