Old October 8th, 2003, 11:02 PM
Heikki Kantola

Default Nice hotel in Helsinki for nice price?

Jens Jakob Andersen informed
rec.travel.europe with the following:
I need recommandation for a nice hotel in Helsinki at a nice weekend
rate for a weekend in november.

I know the Scandin Simonkenta, and am tempted. I also know the Helka,
but I think the rooms are too small...

What do you suggest?

I am certainly not the best possible person to suggest a hotel in
Helsinki as my last hotel visit¹ here was something like 12 years ago,
but I noticed that URL:http://www.helsinkiexpert.fi/document.asp?
intSiteID=2&intDocID=276 offers quite good tables for hotel prices and
facility to book a hotel room.

¹ If you insist to know, it was Sokos Hotel Vaakuna, which if my memory
serves correctly had quite nice facities and at least it still has the
very central location opposite of Helsinki main railway station.
--
Heikki "Hezu" Kantola,
Lähettämällä mainoksia tai muuta asiatonta sähköpostia yllä olevaan