Old February 8th, 2008, 01:03 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

Default Eastern Usa- Canada

On Feb 5, 10:19*am, max11 wrote:
Hi at all!
I'm planning a travel of 4-5 weeks (from May 4th to June 6th or
13th) . I'll travel alone, stay in hostels and travel by bus or plane.
It's expensive to rent a car because I am laone (eventually I could
join in car with other people.

Ny (7 days),
Boston (3)
Montreal (3)
Quebec City (2)
Toronto (3)
Niagara (1)
then flight to Chicago (4)
flight to (Philadelphia 2)
Washington (4)

After decided other most important things, I could decide to go to New
Orleans (for example CH-NO $94 and NO-WA $96) from Chigago.

Quebec: Is better to go from Montreal and then go to Toronto, or go
directly from Boston?

What do jou thik about?

Let me show you how to tap into the $7 trillion dollar travel
industry. YTB brings you the perfect opportunity to transform your
life through combining the fun of travel with the speed of the
internet, multiplied by the power of referral marketing to provide you
with the ultimate home based business solution.

With YTB you enjoy:

* $6000 Commission Guarantee (YTB Guarantees your Success)

* 60% Travel Commission

* Publicly Traded YTBLA.PK

* Company Stock Options

* Referring Travel Agent Credentials

* Your own personal website with an online booking engine

* Affiliate Marketing Program

* Bill of Rights guarantees on commissions

* Company Familiarization (FAM) Trips at 60-80% off

* Opportunities for Travel Perks

* Low Startup Cost

* Tax Benefits***

* Unlimited Support

* Much more!

This is truly the opportunity of a lifetime for anyone who wants to
replace their salary or just generate some extra income while taking
advantage of the home based business tax benefits!

Visit my website at woodfieldtravel.paradisenetwork.com view
presentation and/or testimonials, and join now to be a RTA/REP.

I look forward to sharing this opportunity with you! No Experience
Necessary! Huge Tax Benefits!