Old March 17th, 2009, 02:19 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jack Hamilton[_1_]

Default Options to get from Vancouver, BC cruise terminal to SeaTac airport in May

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 17:42:41 -0500, Seasongs
wrote:

Hello from sunny SoCal. Looking forward to reading your posts! I am
currently looking for options to get from the Vancouver, BC cruise
terminal to SeaTac airport in May. What are our options? Thanks,
friends.

Depends on how much time and money you have.

You could rent a car and drive. You could take a private limousine.
You could take the train. The best combination of schedule, expense,
and convenience (but not comfort) is probably to take a van. Google
"seattle vancouver cruise shuttle".

Lots of hits. One is http://www.quickcoach.com/schedule.htm, which
costs $56 and takes 5 hours. That's on a bus. The Amtrak bus times
the trip at 4 hours, so I suspect there's padding for possible delays
at the border.

There are also van services, which might be cheaper or faster. I
don't think there's ferry service.