Old March 18th, 2009, 04:04 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Rik Brown[_107_]

Default Options to get from Vancouver, BC cruise terminal to SeaTac airport in May

Seasongs;2919750 Wrote:
Hello from sunny SoCal. Looking forward to reading your posts! I am
currently looking for options to get from the Vancouver, BC cruise
terminal to SeaTac airport in May. What are our options? Thanks,
friends.

My first suggestion is to fly. Its a short hop and you go through U.S.
Customs and Immigrations in Vancouver which means your transfer at
SeaTac is a domestic flight transfer and thus very easy.

Some people will rent a car. I haven't done this but have talked to
those who have done it. I know that there is also scheduled motorcoach
service from Vancouver to Seattle but I'm not sure if its through to
SeaTac.

Hopefully, others might chime in here with more information.

Regards. -- Rik

--
Rik Brown

Share your experiences in the forums, blogs, videos, and online
community at 'TRAVEL.com' (http://forums.TRAVEL.com).
Message Origin: TRAVEL.com