Old June 14th, 2009, 12:12 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge16

Default This Week In London

Bored martin trying hard...

"Martin" a écrit dans le message de
On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 12:28:26 +0100, William Black

wrote:

Martin wrote:

On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 11:42:29 +0100, William Black
wrote:

Shawn Hirn wrote:

In article ,
hackamore wrote:

Hi,

I'm surprised I'm not seeing posts about what's going on in London
this
week...

could make getting around more difficult.

but you can always check Hackamore Travel and find out :-}

I was just in London a few days ago sight seeing the Tube strike was
an
inconvenience, but not that big a deal because London is such a great
city for walking.

Like all transport strikes in big cities it was only inconvenient if you
needed to be at work at a set time and left home at your usual time.

Those who live in Richmond and work on the Olympic site really enjoyed
the
walk to and from work.

I'll bet they did.

How many people is that?