Old March 20th, 2008, 12:08 AM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
TennisLink TennisLink is offline
Banned

Default Backpack & Camp New Mexico With Us!

A few year ago..my wife and I drove The grand Circle and 4 corners
covering some 3,000 miles and fell in love with the N Central New
Mexico! We backpacked an incredible array of terrain.

We bought a mini ranch and have a Luxurious "Bunkhouse" that sleeps 8
and have some Campsites for tents or vehicles!

We invite you to join us here for a real family vacation..we have an
outfitters shack!

http://NewMexicoOutdoor.com

and/or