Old March 18th, 2013, 01:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
]v[etaphoid[_3_]

Default Best Way to Share Opportunity

On 18/03/13 16:42, dcrawford11 wrote:
'Bill[_1_ Wrote:
;1041432']On 3/17/2013 4:02 PM, dcrawford11 wrote:
--
Travel Scams? Nobody has time for that now a days Sir Charles. If you
don't have any advice please keep it moving. If it was a scam I

LOL!!!! Funniest post I've seen in a long time!

I apologize if it was an offensive comment. I just didn't appreciate him
assuming something without any knowledge of what I was talking about.

Great news dcrawford11. Will you share your wonderful opportunity with us?