Old November 13th, 2012, 10:44 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
RayC

Default Best Cabins on Ships...

On 11/13/2012 3:32 AM, Bo1953 wrote:

Janet - Thank you for the link. I have been there and this site gives

the best cabin deck by deck, which is very useful. Alas, the site I Am

seeking provided only three or four cabins on a ship and provided the

reasons they were considered the best due to value and situation. i.e.

it advised that on Crystal Symphony, cabins 8076 & 8077 ere the best

for value and had the least unobstructed view on that level.. of course

those cabins were booked for most of a 27 night cruise and not the

segments I wanted... ;-)

Thank you again for your input. btw looks like spammers have taken

over... is this group no longer moderated?

SamuelS

Never was moderated. It is just that a lot of folks shifted to social
media and abandoned here. While that does get rid of spammers, it also
seems to shut off the spirited discussions that once were the driving
force here.

Shame too ... I used to like the information I got here and I really get
nothing FROM THE OTHER PLACE but a bunch of schmoozing.

--

Ray