Old November 10th, 2004, 11:19 PM
FF

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:39:25 +0100, wrote:

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 23:43:33 GMT, "Gregory Morrow"
wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/11/09/in...tml?oref=login

November 9, 2004

Dutch Muslim School Bombed; Link to Killing Suspected

By CRAIG S. SMITH

"EINDHOVEN, the Netherlands, Nov. 8 - A bomb damaged a Muslim elementary
school here before dawn on Monday, in what the authorities say they believe
was intended as an act of revenge for the killing of a Dutch filmmaker last
week.

No one was wounded in the attack, in which a medium-sized bomb exploded
outside the Tarieq Ibnu Zyad Islamic school.

The damage looked like it had been caused by a very small sized bomb.

I was wondering about that. I've been following the news in
http://www.telegraaf.nl/ and I can imagine the Dutch people being a lot
more aware of what has been lost than the brits would be, but I just
couldn't imagine them totalling a school!

Liz