Old December 26th, 2015, 10:44 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
W. Wesley Groleau

Default Iceland: scenic driving advice?

On 12-22-2015 05:56, Don Wiss wrote:
On 21 Dec 2015, "W. Wesley Groleau" wrote:
Doesn't matter. To "not miss" anything else, I would have had to stay
longer. And some of the things people told me wee must see were
interesting but didn't live up to their hype.

That's why you use a guide book and not reply on amatuer travel's opinions.

A guidebook is written by somebody telling me what I must see.
I've never been bored without one, and if ever I run out of ideas, I'll
get only line rather than carry around extra weight.

--
Wes Groleau