Old January 2nd, 2005, 07:30 PM
*bicker*

A Sun, 02 Jan 2005 13:29:57 -0500, Charles
escribió:
In article , Surfer
E2468 wrote:
Would rather have the old way of cruising,do not need,or want rock
climbing,ice skating etc,if i wanted to rock climb i would go to a
mountain,and we get enough ice skating right here in the northeast in
the winter.

I guess you think it is all about you. The ice show is actually a great
innovation. And I observed that the rock climbing is very popular, even
if you don't climb, watching is fun.

To be fair, I didn't read Surfer's message the way you did.
Surfer said, "Would rather" and "i wanted" and "we get
enough" whereas someone who felt it was "all about [them]"
would be prescriptive, say that the cruise lines shouldn't
be going in that direction, etc. The reality is that some
people do like traditional cruising and some people like
modern cruising (and there are even people who like both
and/or a hybrid). What "should be" is whatever's best for
the folks willing to provide the capital to build and
operate cruise lines.

--
bicker®