Old October 5th, 2003, 09:36 AM
antori

Default Accomodation in Koh Samet and Chiang Mai

IN CHANG MAI WE STAYED IN RAMA GUESTHOUSE. NICE AND GOOD PLACE. IN THE
CENTRE AND QUITE. THE LADY IS VERY FRIENDLY there is airco and non-airco
room, you can make trips from there, you can eat there. everything you need
is there.

"Mike" schreef in bericht
Hi

GF and I are off to Koh Samet and then on to Chiang Mai in two weeks.
We will be staying about 3-4 days in Koh Samet and about the same in
Chiang Mai.

Can anyone recommend some good places to stay in these two places? We
would prefer not to be sleeping over a disco but would like it to be
in an interesting place not too far from places to see and things to
do. . :-) Air conditioning would be nice but is probably not
essential ( I hope).

Mike