Old July 9th, 2007, 12:44 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv
Sam Spade

Default 39% of Americans believe Bush should be impeached.

On 2007-07-08 19:16:33 -0400, Sam Spade said:

Some are racists. But, my opinion is that it is a minority. Those of
us who have lived in California all or lives have, for the most part,
lived and gotton along with Latinos quite well.

But, that has little to do with hordes of illegals, primarily from
Mexico, coming across the border in droves.

Why do you care?

Now, that is a stupid question. Either you are trying to bait me or you
are without clues.