Old April 27th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Timothy Kroesen

What CRAP; just got this notice today for the primary CC I was planning
to use in Europe next month... Come May 25th I'll be sure to cut the
SOB up in Spain! Thanks; I have been 'notified' of my new terms...

Tim K

"Robert J Carpenter" wrote in message
I just received a notice from MBNA that they are instituting a new 3%
fee for all charges made outsdie the USA __OR__ in a foreign currency.

Also, "For transaction made in a foreign currency the conversion rate
will be reduced by 1% compared to the way it was previously
determined." What does "reduced" mean. Does that mean I pay 1% less
for the currency or does it mean I get 1% less of the foreign
currency?

So, is the oversll effect 2% or 4%? I can guess.