Old July 15th, 2006, 10:54 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.bush
Mxsmanic

Default Draconian vacation policies for US slave workers

Stan de SD writes:

We pick up the slack for crybabies in Europe when it comes to defense ...

The US also surpasses all of Europe put together for aggression.

... and
we also have a 2000-mile border with a third world nation that floods our
country with uneducated, unskilled workers that tend to consume more in
government services than they do in taxes.

If you can spend a billion a day on foreign military aggression, and
billions per year propping up unstable governments abroad, why can't
you build a fence to keep out the hordes to the south?

Sure, some big cities such as
A'dam and Brussel have problems with Islamic immigrants, but imagine driving
for hours in your own city and finding out that there are more locals
speaking Arabic than Dutch, German, or French, have little or no education,
are in the country illegally, and bankrupt local services such as schools
and hospitals. Change the people from Arabic to Spanish speaking, and you
have a snapshot view of Los Angeles.

A lot of people have a vested interest in an underclass that speaks no
English. It's a captive audience and a ghetto of potential targets
for economic and other abuse.