Old August 11th, 2008, 09:31 PM posted to alt.rec.camping,alt.rv,alt.travel.canada,rec.outdoors.rv-travel,rec.travel.usa-canada
1100GS_rider

Default Watch out for Credit Card fees when travelling to Canada

Steve Wolf wrote:

Debit cards have safeguards.
If my debit card is used improperly and I conform with the requirements,
such as reporting the violation within forty-eight hours of my learning
of it, I am protected.

I believe those safeguards are just policies your bank offers, but not
required by law.

My bank offers debit card holders full coverage for fraud, too, but it's
their marketing strategy. They could cancel that policy tomorrow.

--
You can trust me; I'm not like the others.