Old June 6th, 2006, 10:33 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Default Best beach place to stay for a few days in California?

On 6 Jun 2006 12:17:09 -0700, Todd Michel McComb wrote:

In article ,
Marek Zawadzki wrote:
I'll be driving from LA to San Francisco (H-1) this June with my
wife and I was wondering which place would you recommend for
stopping by and relaxing for few days. I'm looking for something
not too crowded, with a nice beach and a camping place, where you
can stay for like 3 days without suffering from the crowds and not
get bored at the same time.

Beach plus camping == crowds

That said, I will suggest Pismo State Beach.

camping usually == assigned camping spots. The crowding will be the
same assuming that all the spaces are sold. A lot of the spaces will
sell out before the summer even arrives.