Old August 14th, 2006, 10:07 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
sechumlib

Default Driving cross country with expired tags - how to avoid police?

On 2006-08-13 01:04:17 -0400, "Alohacyberian" said:

LOL! Well, obviously you DO care or it wouldn't occur to you to claim
you don't. People who don't care, don't respond BECAUSE THEY DON'T
CARE! People who do care, do respond, only if it's to lie and claim
they don't care! Thanks for confirming our suspicions. Now go have
those extra desserts and see if they calm you down. KM

Why do you insist on screaming? How long?

Oh, I get it. If you hold out for that last word, that will somehow
make you "right" in your mind! Well, anyway, it's good to know that
you endorse driving across country with expired tags. KM

Of course I do. All logic, as taught by you and your ilk, says so. :-)