Old April 17th, 2012, 03:20 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Stefan Patric[_3_]

Default Seeing eye dogs on Princess...should I cancel?

On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 16:20:07 -0700, Deward wrote:

On Apr 16, 2:13Â*pm, Stefan Patric wrote:

Why use Google Groups at all?

It's interface is poorly designed, and it's slow. Â*There are a
multitude of free Usenet servers available. Â*All you need is a
newsreader--stand alone (free ones available) or in combo with another
app, usually an e- mail client. Â*Once you get used to it, you'll never
first place.

Stef

I use it because it is free.

You'll note that I said "...free Usenet servers." The one I use aioe
(http://news.aioe.org/) is free and quite good, doesn't require
registration like some other free servers, no ads, and works with all
OSes. Well, at least the ones I use: Linux, W2k, XP, OSX. Servers are
located in Italy.

Try it. Never hurts to try. You might prefer it over the morass that is
Google Groups.

Stef