Old September 13th, 2012, 11:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Janet Wilder

Default sending post cards from cruise ships to the US

On 9/13/2012 3:21 PM, Sandy wrote:
Is it possible to send post cards from the cruise ships to the US? If so,
would they have the appropriate stamps on board or even post cards?
We would like to send post cards when we go on our European cruise next year
as that is the souvenirs that our friends would like.

If not, would it be possible to find post offices near the docs or do you
think if we paid someone of the cruise staff to mail them for us, they woud
do so?

Sandy

Buy the post cards and mail them when you get home. Most likely you'll
have been home a month before anyone gets them anyway.

Some souvenir shops will have local postage stamps available and will
mail the postcards for you, but don't count on finding too many.

Asking someone to do it for you will probably not work.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas