Old April 7th, 2013, 06:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Nooffa Subject

Default carnival cozumel cruise

Orval Fairbairn wrote:

In article ,
bill wrote:

Does any one have any info about what are the best things to see in
cozumel for
the short time I am there and how can I get the most on board the
ship and while
on the island?

Not much -- it seems that Carnival, or a consortium of cruise line
owns all the shops in most of the Southern Caribbean ports.

Ignoring Mr. Fairbairn's off-subject comment; there are many fun things to
do in Cozumel. I've been there several times. Since any discussion
regarding Carnival will only result in you being attacked, I suggest you go
to Carnival.Com and click on their "COMMUNITY" then "FORUMS" links. There
you will find dozens of topics including one that specializes in Carribean
destinations. Their FAQ section will also help you be best prepared for
your cruise.