Old October 6th, 2003, 08:50 PM
Mike Cordelli

Default What is Condition of Rhine River re Rhine River Cruises (low water)?

The problem is that he conditions changes day to day. When we were over
there and the rivers were too high in some areas, it would be the night
before we were to go under some of them they decided not to try it. A
person who was there a week or two ago wouldn't be fully able to say what
the cruise they are on would be doing.

It's a good time to hope for cruise line air or insurance though, nothing
like some last minute departure changes.

"Bare Nookey" wrote in message
"Mike Cordelli"

writes:
Check with your cruise line, for example, Uniworld has the following

posted
on their website. It all depends on the specific trip as to which

bridges
and rivers they can get by.

Even better advice, although that would be a given unless the line is

hiding
things under "oh it's not so bad and we can always adjust". Maybe thats

why the
person is seeking info here, hoping to get someone who just recented the
duplicate trip. Cruise line knowledge is great first hand info, but a

recent
customer (on hands) may be even better. I have relatives in Koblenz and

will
ask if they can cast some light on this.

-H