Old July 20th, 2006, 12:13 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default Getting from Trieste to Dubrovnik

"Mike Azzopardi" writes:

The question is: what is the best way to get from Dubrovnik to either
Trieste or Rijeka?

There's a Jadrolinija ferry that goes between Rijeka and Dubrovnik.
I don't know if it's the best way though, as I remember it as taking
24 hours or so - it's a very long way.

Maybe it'd be better to find a cheaper airline flying from Dubrovnik
instead of travelling hundreds of miles up the Adriatic? For instance
http://www.germanwings.com/ and http://www.skyeurope.com/ both fly
from Dubrovnik. There must be plenty of cheap flights to London from
where they fly to.
--
-- Chris.