Old August 3rd, 2008, 04:15 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe,calgary.general
Canuck57[_2_]

Default Even Fidel Castro Slams Edmonton Canada As "Garbage Dump"!!

"intiqam" wrote in message

Fidel Castro was reported around the world as denouncing Edmonton as a
"Garbage
Dump"!

Don't see big immigrations to Cuba or Havana.

Lived in Edmunchuck once, nice place. Sure beats the Ontario place I came
from. BTW, Edmonton was my first place I lived when coming to Alberta in
1980 and have no regrets. Other than not spending more time by the river in
that city. There are some nice fish in there.