Old July 19th, 2010, 06:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.arts.tv,alt.gossip.celebrities
Wingnut[_2_]

Default Co-pilot gets sick, stewardess helps land airplane

On Sat, 17 Jul 2010 13:38:59 -0700, The Starmaker wrote:

Wingnut wrote:

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 14:46:39 -0700, The Starmaker wrote:

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Er, WTF? It looks like "The Starmaker" just said something that
actually makes sense.

Perhaps he should alert his internet provider that somebody's hijacked
his account.

Hijacked? Do you have fears somebody is going to highjack your plane? Is
that why you lock your doors??

Starmaker is either nutso, on something, or intentionally trolling.

I think the interesting Twilight Zones are the ones that take place in a
plane...

Nightmare At 20,000 Feet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7yJl2mUN2U

There seems to be 'a lot' of "Twilight Zones" TV episodes that
involved...airplanes.

That's strange...

In fact, my favorite TZ all involved...flying machines.

Since you're evidently obsessed with the subject, that's hardly
surprising.

And before I forget to mention it, every one of your posts is an insult
to the memory of Olaf Stapledon. You owe the universe an apology, troll.

You got the guy goes up in the air and comes back in another Parallel
Universe.. and the two suns with people waiting for a flying machine to
take them home...and the flying machine that crashes with twin crew
members..all one hour TZ shows..

and what about all those airplane crashing movies and TV shows?

Planes in jeopardy make for good drama. Confined space, no escape, lots
of helpless people, etc.

Did you ever have sex with the airline stewardess?

Yes.

On the plane?

Of course.

The bathroom, the cockpit??..

Bathroom was interesting, both our backs against walls it was so cramped.
Cleanup was easy. Cockpit, no, they won't let random people in the
cockpits since 9/11.