Old December 13th, 2006, 04:36 AM posted to alt.atheism,alt.abortion,alt.anarchism,rec.travel.air,soc.culture.jewish
James A. Donald

Default Jews Strive To Restore Christmas Trees At Seattle Airport

"James A. Donald"
Christmas is a universal celebration, heavily
celebrated by pagans such as Chinese and Japanese.
It is intended to be universal.

"Sancho Panza"
A noble sentiment, but far far far from anywhere near
reality.

Observe Singapore at Christmas time. Christmas is
universal, except among those nursing grievances against
Christianity and Christians. If you wish a Singaporean
ancestor worshipper "happy holidays" he will wonder if
you have checked your calendar lately.

--
We have the right to defend ourselves and our property, because

http://www.jim.com/ James A. Donald