Old March 28th, 2005, 05:27 PM
niclesl niclesl is offline
Member

In Toronto – Thanks, if I did not see this forum, I may have wasted some very valuable time. I got a similar narrative, “…lease on a BMW or 10,000 in cash right away if they key they give us starts it or opens the door…”. But, I was warned the BMW may be gone, but there was another car to choose from. The caller also babbled on about a vacation prize. If I win a prize, my whole family must be allowed to be present. The contact name I got was Karen at 416-964-2158. I hope this posting helps someone whose time is as valuable as mine.