Old April 30th, 2012, 03:54 AM
altheamann altheamann is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Launceston View Post
Last time I was in the Gambia - I was bitten to death by bloody
Mosquitos - had the life pestered out of me - by people trying to sell
me something - couldn't walk down the street without somebody asking
"Where you from? - "how long are you staying in the Gambia" ? ... in
fact the best part about my Holiday in the Gambia was the bit where I
got on the plane to GO HOME.
For me - it was a HORRIBLE HOLIDAY - and I wont be going back again.
Whenever I'm in Africa, I always have my flu shots and a lot of mosquito repellants to ward off mosquitoes.