Old April 27th, 2006, 01:06 AM posted to rec.travel.africa

Default Honeymoon - Best Destination - July ???

In message
Pat Anderson wrote:

Liz,
A. told me if I went to Elsa`s Kopje, which I understand is open to the
elements ( rooms), I`d be bitten by mozzies and worried about snakes
getting in! It really does look idyllic though!
Sorry you had to be apart for your SW, you will have to persuade D. to
go away with you this time.

Naaaah! I think I'm on plums.
Lots of women I know have the same problem!
(but they don't want to have to pay the price hikes in July)
I'm looking, but it's difficult on your own when you're fussy.

Slainte

Liz

--
http://www.v-liz.com Kenya; Tanzania; Namibia; India; Galapagos