Old July 8th, 2013, 04:36 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
irwell

Default Int'l driving permit

On Mon, 8 Jul 2013 13:25:02 +0000 (UTC), Király wrote:

tim..... wrote:
(the IDP translates into english, french an Russian)

Spanish, Italian, Arabic, German, one of the Chinese scripts and Japanese (I
think)

Also Swedish and Portuguese.

I know what it is and what it does. I know it's "accepted" in HU and HR.
I just wonder if it's needed in my case. I think I'll get one anyway.

Just make your own, east to do with ONline Translators like Google.
Triple AAA used to charge about $10 twenty years ago, that's last time I
bothered with getting one.