Old March 25th, 2009, 06:06 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
William Black

Default life after Windows....

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
William Black writes:

Right now I'm running two computers, Ubuntu on the new one and W98 SP2
on
an elderly Dell, with a KVM switch and a teeny weenie Samba server
running
2x 500Gig disks in RAID 1 for backup storage.

Windows 98 is a completely different operating system from Windows XP.

Sorry, XP.

Who cares, it's all crap.

--
William Black