Old April 8th, 2009, 09:13 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jack Campin - bogus address

Default London Theatre - Proper Dress

My wife and I will be in London in June for a week long getaway. We
are thinking of attending The Phantom of the Opera while there. She
would like to know what would be the appropriate dress for a tourist
at the show. Also, would slacks, shirt and coat be appropriate for
me? Thanks in advance!

Nobody's going to care ANYWHERE.

I've been to Covent Garden in much the same clothes I'm wearing now
(Rohan trousers, sandals) - the only difference being that I tucked
my shirt in. But you don't even have to do that if you don't want to.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====