Old July 7th, 2009, 10:36 PM posted to uk.net.providers,rec.travel.europe
William Black

Default PrePaid Mobile Internet without UMTS-Stick in the UK?

Raymond Marble wrote:

Hello!

I will stay in London for a few days and I need some internet connection
there. I have a notebook with me and I also have an unlocked UMTS-Modem.

Is there any provider in the UK that will sell pre-paid SIM-only
packages? I'm sure that I won't need more than 500 MB.

A UK company called '3' will give you a pay as you go 3G SIM that should
work.

They have a shop on most UK high streets.

--
William Black