Old August 29th, 2010, 05:07 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Default 7-10 Days National Parks Tour Search

Lawrence Akutagawa wrote:
"Brian" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 17:31:49 -0700, "Lawrence Akutagawa"
wrote:

Such that the original poster is seeking the same info gratis here
rather than pay someone? Now why can't the op do the work himself
that he expects
someone else to do for him gratis? Lazy? Can pay for the tour
but does not want to pay for info about the tour? Has enough time
to take the tour but not enough time to conduct the search himself?
Does not know how to use
google, bing, yahoo, ask, or any of the other search sites?

Or perhaps the person is asking if anyone might have knowledge that
might help make a decision.

Not everyone is all-knowing as you must be.

[chuckle] Read the original post. I'll quote it here in its
entirety for you:

****
We are looking for a tour that covers the following parks ending in
Las Vegas.
We want to visit Arches National Park, Grand Canyon, Monument Park,
Bryce Canyon and ending with a 2 day stay in Las Vegas.

Any ideas if this type of tour exist?

Please Help!
Jimmy
****

Nothing there about "asking if anyone might have knowledge that might
help make a decision." Jimmy is just looking for information
commonly supplied by travel agents.

No, I am not "all-knowing." But I know enough to know that Jimmy is
asking for information commonly supplied by travel agents. Of
course, if you yourself want to play travel agent for Jimmy
gratis...by all means be my guest.

You really are an ass. Why don't I recognize your name after over twenty
years on this group? The OP asked a very generic question, and why you take
that as an affront is a mystery. You must be one of these 'travel agents'
you tout so much, looking for a commission. Why don't you get lost? You're
still trying to sound all-knowing, and all you manage to do is to sound
all-jerk. You really don't belong here with that attitude.