Old January 6th, 2004, 06:42 PM
alohacyberian

Default US going metric?

"Hatunen" wrote in message
On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 08:23:10 GMT, "alohacyberian"
wrote:
"Hatunen" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 21:01:55 GMT, "alohacyberian"

My calculator does grads.

I was talking about common everyday use, not scientific applications.

That's not what you said. You said: "I'm still waiting for
someone to say it's long overdue to revamp the 360 degrees of
circles into metric!" If you didn't mean it, you should have said
what you meant.

We still use hours, minutes and seconds which is based on 360 degrees. So,
are you going to become like Sjoerd and Miguel Cruz and follow me around the
Usenet and attack everything I post just because I once posted something in a
different newsgroup regarding homosexuality that didn't suit your prejudices?
KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect