Old January 6th, 2004, 10:48 PM
Hatunen

Default US going metric?

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 18:42:01 GMT, "alohacyberian"
wrote:

"Hatunen" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 08:23:12 GMT, "alohacyberian"
wrote:

Once again, you live in a climate with a wide range of yearly

temperatures,
so I wasn't talking about your climate, I was talking about mine with a

range
of 25 degrees Fahrenheit. KM

So it's your considered opinion that the rest of the world should
adjust its meteorogical systems to accomondate the situation in
Hawai'i?

No, dearie, did you ignore the fact that I said more than once that the
metric system has it all over the Imperial system? I said the U.S. is
unlikely to give up some of the old systems such as Farenheit, and gave
Hawaii as an example of why. KM

But you also noted that Hawai'i is a bit exceptional.