Old September 13th, 2003, 03:23 AM
Trudi Marrapodi

Default driving across the USA - aprreciation

In article , "rob tyler"
wrote:

"Juliana L Holm" wrote in message
One more thing. Avoid, like anything, Steak and Seafood places. They
typically have nothing that you can eat. I've been to places like that
where the vegetarian offering [sic] was Caesar Salad. Which, for those

who
don't know, is made with anchovies and therefore not vegetarian.

Steak houses, chop houses, etc. are not going to have anything. Some
seafood places will have some pasta, but many do not.

I've been to places at the beach where I said I was a vegetarian and was

told
they have a lot of different kinds of fish. . . . . .

Not sure when fish became a vegetable.

Julie

similar problem here - a confusing number of vegetarians cant seem to
understand that if it has a face you dont eat it!
- rob

Hmm. Seems to me like they're expressing extreme cruelty to living
creatures on the basis of "faceism" (i.e., if it's alive but it has no
face, it's OK to kill and eat it).

What do they do when their plate is garnished with edible pansies? Are
those OK to eat or not?
--
Trudi

"The show has enlightened me on the positive effects of being well-groomed...There was a particularly moving episode involving nose hair that really hit home."
--male viewer's comment on "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"
____
Say NO to secret judging and corruption in skating --
support SkateFAIR!
http://www.skatefair.org