Old November 30th, 2004, 02:01 PM
Kenny Mims

Default TRAVELOCITY NIGHTMARE

Sorry to be so blunt, but this outfit is a bunch of crooks.

My hotel reservation was never confirmed.
I even called the hotel and there was no record of any reservation.
I was unable to find any record of my reservation on the Travelocity website.

Several frustrating calls and endless on-hold minutes later, I was informed
that the reservation was made " on line" , so it couldn't be cancelled.

I am having to do a credit card dispute.

For what it's worth, the staff at Travelocity is a bunch of raving assholes.

BEWARE OF ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS OUTFIT.
BEWARE
BEWARE
BEWARE
BEWARE