Old July 8th, 2006, 04:06 PM posted to rec.arts.tv,soc.culture.british,rec.food.cooking,misc.consumers,rec.travel.europe
Dave Frightens Me

Default "Pie and chips"???!! Those GAY Brits!!!

On 7 Jul 2006 21:11:16 -0700, "
wrote:

Ubiquitous wrote:

Here's a news flash Geoff, rich kidswho aren't completely retarded go
to Ivy League schools if they want to unless they have felony records
(and perhaps even then.) Bush had the added benefit of being a legacy.

Bush did better than AlGore, who, if memory serves, dropped out.

I personally don't think he is stupid, just intellectually lazy and
willfully ignorant.

Sounds like you have a serious case of "wealth envy" to me.

I notice you did not dispute the veracity of my statement. Like many
conservatives, you have responded with a nonsequitor and a personal
attack rather than an argument.

That's all conservatives are capable of. They all seem deeply
disturbed to me.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com