Old October 12th, 2007, 01:15 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Rosalie B.

Default Have you been to Dominica?

Brian K wrote:

Where did you travel from? What was your air? Was your stay recent?
What feature did you like best about this island? Is there anything you
would not recommend to fellow travelers, why?

No, I'm not writing a book. I just thought I'd post this to help jump
start this group.

I've been to Dominica twice by cruise ship. We did an excursion to a
waterfall on the first trip.
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/tt/8abb5/#TL

I don't know that anyone who was reasonably fit and mobile would need
to do this - there's lots of things that a hiker or other active
person can do there. I'm just not that person. We also went to the
museum in the morning, and at the time I didn't think much of it, but
I've kind of changed my mind.

The next time we did the rain forest tram
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/tt/8af65/#TL I would recommend
that, but it doesn't run unless there's cruise ship there.