Old September 15th, 2003, 01:23 AM
Jim

Default Another Survey! Things you would eliminate from massmarketcru...

Another Survey! Things you would eliminate from mass marketcru...

Group: rec.travel.cruises Date: Sun, Sep 14, 2003, 2:05pm (EDT+4) From:
(Tom=A0&=A0Linda)
The Norwegian Dawn sails along the East Coast from NY to Florida. There
are multiple places along the way where you can get a signal. I got one
off of Norfolk. Jersey shore as well. You can also get a signal along
the Pt. Canaveral to Miami stretch, and while near Nassau. You may catch
those places on the way back as well, depending on how far the ship is
from land.
--Tom
Rich Cacace wrote:
How many meals did you actually see people using cell phones? Seeing
that you'd have to be in port during a meal it couldn't be that
disruptive that many times.
wrote in message
Mass market elimination as included in all issues of the NCL "FreeStyle
Daily" during my recent cruise [and it is a sign of the mass market
times that this even needs to be stated]:
"For the comfort of all guests, tank tops, beachwear & baseball caps are
not permitted in the Restaurants for any meal period."
Well, baseball caps are now listed ... I do hope cell phones are next to
be banned in the Restaurants [yes, mass market passengers were using
those as well as other electronic devices during meals]!
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

That is pretty sad, to have your cell phone ON during a cruise. JDR