Old September 15th, 2003, 02:56 AM
Jim

Default Another Survey! Things you would eliminate frommassmarketcru...

From: (Tom=A0&=A0Linda)
Jim wrote:
Another Survey! Things you would eliminate from mass marketcru...
Group: rec.travel.cruises Date: Sun, Sep 14, 2003, 2:05pm (EDT+4) From:
(Tom & Linda)
The Norwegian Dawn sails along the East Coast from NY to Florida. There
are multiple places along the way where you can get a signal. I got one
off of Norfolk. Jersey shore as well. You can also get a signal along
the Pt. Canaveral to Miami stretch, and while near Nassau. You may catch
those places on the way back as well, depending on how far the ship is
from land.
--Tom
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

That is pretty sad, to have your cell phone ON during a cruise. JDR
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

No it's not. People check on parents who may be elderly. People check on
medical things. People check on pets. On kids who may have stayed home
by themselves.
It's actually a way to stay connected so that someone CAN get away on a
nice cruise... yet stay in touch if needed.
In my case, I went by myself on the cruise, because I had vacation time
to use up, but the kids had school and Linda was home with them. It was
nice to be able to stay in touch with them.
I don't see ANYTHING sad about that.
--Tom

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
My response to the comment about people checking up on "Poochy-Woochy"
is a type of response I gave about the people wanting advice on bringing
6mo. old Hanna on their cruise.
I'm not going to say anything(THIS TIME) JDR