Old February 25th, 2013, 09:05 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Torsten Villnow

Default European Resturant Food prices (was Sicily travelogue)

Am 24.02.2013 15:19, schrieb Alfred Molon:
And again, eating sandwiches or fast food every day, for lunch and
dinner, is also not an option if you travel with kids. Kids shouldn't be
given junk food twice per day. And yes, kids need three meals
(breakfast, lunch and dinner) every day.

When we were travelling with our kids we usually had snacks (sandwiches,
fruit, etc.) at lunch and the (only) hot meal in a restaurant in the
evening. This was similar to our habits at home (but "switched"), were
we have a hot meal at lunch and a cold supper in the evening.

Not visiting a restaurant twice a day was not only a matter of not
spending too much money, but more on not "wasting" previous time during
the day, when we were on tour.

--
Torsten Villnow