Old April 11th, 2008, 05:18 PM posted to rec.travel.air
z0ned0ut[_2_]

Default From India to Brazil

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 05:31:23 -0700 (PDT) '
wrote this on rec.travel.air:

On Apr 10, 6:28 pm, "William Black"
wrote:
"z0ned0ut" wrote in message

7.0.0.1...

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 00:17:02 -0700 (PDT) 'Ricardo'
wrote this on rec.travel.air:

Hi,

I've been living in India for a year now and I'm planning a trip back
to Brazil, my home country. My wish is to find a good balance between
cheap prices and 1 or 2 worthwhile stopovers (i have only 10 days
available).

So far, the only feasible option I found is to take an Emirates flight
with a stopover in Dubai.

Dubai is a nice place to visit, but is not cheap.

And the India/Dubai flights are invariably packed, the food is dreadful and
you get a security check 'airside' when you arrive.

--

Not my experience!

I've flown Hyderabad - Dubai on Emirates a couple of times, and
everything was fine. The security check at Dubai is standard for all
incoming passengers (before entering the transit area) and it makes no
difference whether you are arriving from London or from India: it is
no big deal.

IME Emirates is a popular airline for passengers travelling to/from
India/UK because of its extensive route network within India.
Obviously many of those flights involve a connection in Dubai.