Old December 22nd, 2004, 03:40 AM
Markku Grönroos

"Miguel Cruz" kirjoitti viestissä
Markku Grönroos wrote:
"Miguel Cruz" kirjoitti:
American Chinese food is like a completely different cuisine. If I

didn't
know they wer eboth called "Chinese food" I would have assumed they

were
from countries far apart. I like them both though. Give me the

crappiest,
greasiest $3 Harlem wings'n'kung-pao over a $75 meal in Paris any day

of
the week (not US Chinese food from the suburbs, though - that's even
worse than northern European food).

There should be nothing wrong with Northern European food. Incredients

also
are typically less contaminated than many places elsewhere.

Maybe I wasn't that clear. I think the chance of contracting food

poisoning
from northern European food is pretty close to zero. My problem with it is
that it tastes horrible to me.

Badly prepared?